The following Trusts are using this formulary platform:
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Whittington Health NHS Trust
Formularies for the following Trusts have not been uploaded:
- Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
- Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (click here to access the published formulary for UCLH)
- This website hosts North Central London (NCL) Provider Trust formularies on a single platform.
- NCL Joint Formulary Committee has reviewed or endorsed all formulary amendments since 2012. Formulary decisions made prior to 2012 have not been reviewed by this regional committee.
- Trusts are responsible for maintaining information pertinent to their Trust on each drug monograph.
- Where Trusts have indicated a drug is on formulary but has not specified an indication for which it should be used, the standard annotation ‘No restriction stated’ is used.
For queries relating to Trust formularies, please contact the relevant Pharmacy Department.
For queries relating to NCL Joint Formulary Committee decisions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to the North Central London Medicines Optimisation Network